In the course of the recording of this episode, we’re within the week of Black Friday. An thrilling week for individuals looking for bargains. And in addition for lots of our colleagues. Whether or not that’s from a industrial viewpoint or an engineering one.
All of the eyeballs on our web site, convey a whole lot of visitors. And consequential a whole lot of load on our programs. On this episode, we concentrate on one side of getting ready for a big load: Load Testing. On this episode, we’re going to speak about Load Testing with Locust. An open-source load testing instrument.
Triggered by our visitor’s presentation throughout the areas summit, we wished to know extra about this and share it with you.
What the episode covers
- What’s Locust?
- Why did we begin utilizing Locust for Load Testing?
- Examples of Load assessments and Efficiency assessments carried out with this instrument
- What did we have to setup for it?
- Learn how to configure your Locust assessments
- Learn how to run your assessments on Kubernetes
- What had been the challenges?
- How does it make use of the cloud advantages like scalability?
Peter Paul van de Beek