.NET 6 is launched and it is a LTS launch which suggests it’s going to be absolutely and actively supported for the following 3 years. For those who’ve been paused ready for the precise time to improve to .NET 6, it is a good time to make the transfer!
The .NET Improve Assistant can take Home windows Types, WPF, ASP.NET MVC, Console Apps, and Libraries and allow you to – interactively – improve them to .NET 6.
- Huge and ongoing efficiency enhancements
- No must rely on .NET being on the person’s machine. You’ll be able to ship you personal model of .NET and embed it inside your EXE! Try Single File Deployment.
- Tons of recent C# 10 options, however they’re optionally available, so your current code works nice however you can even “refactor through subtraction” and take a look at issues like implicit usings.
- Optionally available Profile-guided optimization (PGO) is the place the JIT compiler generates optimized code when it comes to the kinds and code paths which might be most incessantly used. This will imply even MORE free efficiency!
- Crossgen2 can dramatically enhance your startup time
- Assist for macOS Arm64 (or “Apple M1 Silicon”) and Home windows Arm64 working programs, for each native Arm64 execution and x64 emulation. As well as, the x64 and Arm64 .NET installers now set up facet by facet. For more information, see .NET Assist for macOS 11 and Home windows 11 for Arm64 and x64.
- Sizzling Reload – simply make modifications and your app modifications…even if you happen to’re coding in Notepad!
- And tons extra!
Try my .NET Conf 2022 video the place I see what number of locations I can run .NET! Home windows, Linux, Docker, Mac, Raspberry Pi, even a Exceptional 2 eInk pill. Take pleasure in!
You’ll want to watch and luxuriate in ALL the good .NET Conf 2022 movies up on YouTube in the present day.
Sponsor: Lob’s developer-friendly APIs make it simple to ship a letter, verify, or postcard, as simply as electronic mail. Design dynamic HTML templates to personalize mail for max impression. Begin Exploring with Postman!