Covid-19 guidelines the world, so it determines the topics for our podcast. Identical to others, we moved from studio recording to residence recording. Mainly working from residence (WFH) and adapting our approach of working. So we predict it’s time to spent three smaller episodes on this topic as properly and share our experiences.
We construct up a trilogy which can cowl the next topics:
- Episode Workplace Automation: creating the stipulations for WFH. A peek behind the display screen of our Workplace Automation hero’s. Sharing how they ready and confirmed their contribution in these unsure occasions.
- Episode Season load: What are the Penalties of the Corona measurements on our e-commerce platform and IT programs.
- Episode Manner of Working: How we moved from 1 workplace into 2000 places of work and the way our 600 individuals tech group tailored to this new actuality.
As e-commerce participant we’re within the lucky state of affairs we can proceed working and we will even contribute to serving to individuals keep protected. The query, how can we facilitate all this from a tech perspective and even nonetheless innovate with our innovation groups? How can we adapt our approach of working to this new regular?
As bol.com we are typically working intently collectively on the identical bodily location. We need everybody who contributes in and to the staff as shut as potential. In these circumstances that isn’t potential. So, what did we adapt? We now have been taking measures for over a month now. Time to look again, replicate and share some learnings and good practices.
Please bear in mind: This episode was recorded on the thirtieth. of March originally of the third. week WFH.
We’re absolutely conscious that within the 4th. week, as we’re in proper now, WFH normalizes however variations between individuals in groups are seen. Vitality ranges aren’t as excessive as the primary weeks.
- Burgert Kirsten – Coach or as we launched him in a earlier episode Human Systems Architect. Unsure whether or not you’ll have the ability to inform throughout this episode however with a love for improv theatre.
- Marijn Goedegebure – Software program engineer. Serious about Visible Impression.
Peter Paul van de Beek
Burgert referred to an organization which has WFH by design with over 1100 staff by now. This firm is automattic. Identified from WordPress. Considered one of their statements: “Everybody works from the placement they select. We’re unfold out all around the world in additional than 70 nations”. The podcast Burgert is referring to known as Making Sense Podcast with Sam Harris.