Nominations at the moment are open for corporations and teams to use for the 2022 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards. Classes embrace 1) Enterprise and Administration Innovation, 2) Expertise, Providers, and Analysis Innovation, or 3) Software and Market Innovation.
For over a decade, Robotics Enterprise Overview’s RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards have highlighted probably the most inventive and influential improvements from all over the world which have superior the state of robotics. Robotics Enterprise Overview is at the moment looking for nominations for the 2022 Robotics Innovation Awards.
Many Innovation Sorts
Robotics innovation can take many types – technological, enterprise, market, and funding – that act individually, or in confluence, to speed up robotics sector development. The sources for robotics innovation will be know-how, product, and providers suppliers, but additionally lecturers and researchers, governmental and personal enterprise growth teams, and the funding neighborhood.
The best way to Apply
The editors of Robotics Enterprise Overview are looking for submissions from corporations, analysis and growth organizations, enterprise growth and funding teams, and others for consideration for the 2022 RBR50 awards.
- Robotics Improvements – Every submission should consult with an innovation that was initiated, launched, or executed between January 1, 2021 and February 1, 2022.
- Classes – Every submission should fall underneath one in all three classes: 1. Enterprise and administration innovation; 2. Expertise, providers, and analysis innovation; or 3. Software and market innovation (see descriptions beneath)
- Submission Type – The RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards submission kind will be discovered on the backside of this Electronic mail (see Submission Type for the RBR50 2022 Innovation Awards, beneath). The deadline to use is Friday, February 11, 2022.
Enterprise and Administration Innovation
Entries ought to describe enterprise and administration initiatives or practices that improve an organization’s industrial standing, foster robotics sector development, or enhance society. Progressive enterprise and administration classes embrace:
- Management – Setting targets and taking motion that leads to improved enterprise efficiency, outperforming the competitors, inspiring others, or different constructive conclusions
- Market engagement – Actions that enhance the interplay between an organization and its prospects, companions, or the robotics sector
- Enterprise fashions – Novel approaches for promoting robotics services or products, together with market growth, new product introduction, acquisitions and investments, and extra
- Social good – Initiatives that present a constructive social profit equivalent to bettering sustainability, encouraging range, rising office security, and supporting underserved teams or communities
Analysis, Product Expertise, and Providers Innovation
Submissions ought to describe progressive applied sciences or providers that entered the industrial market after January 2021.
- Main or Utilized Analysis – Analysis revealed between January 1, 2021 and February 1, 2022 targeted on robotics, automation and supporting applied sciences and strategies which are anticipated to advance the industrial robotics sector.
- Product Introduction – Progressive applied sciences and merchandise that have been launched and made obtainable on the market to people, corporations and different teams within the industrial, industrial, public sector, and client markets.
- Providers Introduction – Contains newly launched enterprise, engineering or know-how providers. Examples embrace design, growth and manufacturing providers, authorized providers, and Robotics-as-a-Service choices.
Software and Market Innovation
These RBR50 entries ought to function newly developed functions for particular sectors that ship worth, present entry to new markets, or enhance efficiency over present approaches by bettering productiveness, rising high quality, decreasing prices, and so on. Markets embrace:
- Development / demolition
- Protection / public security / safety
- Power / utilities
- Healthcare / medical / rehabilitation
- Retail / wholesale
- Provide chain / logistics
Advantages for RBR50 Honorees
The RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards presents know-how, product, and providers suppliers, together with researchers, enterprise growth organizations and funding teams, a novel branding, advertising and schooling alternative. Advantages for RBR50 honorees embrace:
- A press launch asserting the winners of the 2022 RBR50 Innovation Awards will likely be despatched out over, in addition to pushed by means of WTWH Media’s Robotics Group in depth know-how and enterprise social media channels.
- A searchable itemizing and profiles of the 2022 RBR50 Innovation Award winners will likely be hosted on Robotics Enterprise Overview. RBR50 winners will likely be cited as a part of ongoing robotics protection all year long.
- 2022 RBR50 Innovation Award winners will likely be included in a particular RBR50 Innovation Award publication produced by The Robotic Report to be inserted into Design World Journal as print publication (40,000 circulation) and downloadable e-magazine.
- For a searchable itemizing of the 2021 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards winners click on HERE.
- To obtain The Robotic Report June 2021 Digital Version that includes the RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards click on HERE.
Submission Type for the RBR50 2022 Innovation Awards
Please fill out the fields beneath to submit your organization or group for consideration within the RBR50 2022 Innovation Awards.
About WTWH Media
WTWH Media LLC is an built-in media firm serving engineering, enterprise, and funding professionals by means of greater than 50 Internet sites, 5 print publications, and plenty of different technical and enterprise occasions. The “WTWH Community” contains The Robotic Report, Collaborative Robotics Traits, and Robotics Enterprise Overview, on-line technical, enterprise, and funding information and data portals targeted on robotics and clever methods. WTWH Media additionally produces main in-person robotics conferences, together with the Robotics Summit & Expo, RoboBusiness, and the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Discussion board, in addition to the RoboBusiness Direct on-line webinar program.